Fecal test for birds: Megabacteriosis detection
Microscopic analysis for the detection of Macrorhabdus ornithogaster (megabacteria) in fresh feces samples by flotation and Gram staining.
Specific treatment recommended by our trusted collegiate veterinarian.
Samples to be analyzed: fresh feces.
- Simple: Purchase of individual samples.
- Vouchers: Purchase a certain number of samples to spend as needed.
- Standard: Results in 4-7 business days.
- Premium: Results in 48-72 hours.
- Express: Results in 24 hours.
Quantity / Samples
- If the chosen format option is "Simple", in this field you will determine the number of samples you want to acquire.
- If the chosen format option is "Voucher", in this field you will determine the number of bonuses you want to acquire.
Secure payment with: