Molecular determination of the DRD4-1 genotype
Drd4-1 is the first of the complete analysis of DRD4. The two different loci are needed to get all the information and if you want to know the combined genotype: CCCC, CCCT, CTCC, CTCT, TTCC, CTTT, TTCT, CCTT and TTTT.
Samples to be analyzed: blood samples.
- Simple: Purchase of individual samples.
- Vouchers: Purchase a certain number of samples to spend as needed.
- Standard: Results in 4-7 business days.
- Premium: Results in 48-72 hours.
- Express: Results in 24 hours.
Quantity / Samples
- If the chosen format option is "Simple", in this field you will determine the number of samples you want to acquire.
- If the chosen format option is "Voucher", in this field you will determine the number of bonuses you want to acquire.
Secure payment with: